Terms of Service
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as all visitors, users and others (hereinafter referred to as “User(s)”) who access TANKME (hereinafter referred to as or “Application”/ “Service” or “TANKME”) are subject to User’s acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
1.User’s Acceptance:1.1. TANKME is developed and operated by
1.2. At the time of registering for use or using our Application/Service the user may be asked to enter the user’s name, the user’s age, gender, e-mail address, phone number or other information.
2.Services Offered:Application/Service is a technology platform that enables a person (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer”) to place online booking of water delivery services which are offered from the water takers available on the Application (hereinafter referred to as “Listing”) and created by the third party service provider (hereinafter referred to as Seller) and upon receiving a booking subject to the availability of the slots to the respective location via Application and the Buyer shall be notified with the tracking details of the booking of water delivery services.
3.1. In order to use the Application/Service, the User shall be responsible for obtaining, maintaining, and supporting all internet access, computer hardware, and other equipment and services needed for User and User’s access to the Services.
3.2. The version of the Application software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions, features and services and the Users shall be responsible for the system and software to support the same.
4.Rights and Obligations of the Application:Application reserves the right, at its sole discretion to reject, remove or suspend a Listing or a part of the Listing at any time without being obliged to provide any reasons. Application reserves the right to, at all times, monitor a Listing to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions.
5.Registration:5.1. The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the services on the Application. By accepting these Terms, the User agrees that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. User must provide a valid email address, username, and password in order to complete the registration process.
5.2.Application may verify at the time of creation of the user account, including but not limited to phone number, email address, bank account, credit card details, etc.
5.3. By registering the user’s phone number and Email ID with us, the User gives consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS and /or email notifications, in case of any service-related updates. We will not use the user’s personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS or email.
6.Rights and Obligations of User:6.1.User represents and warrants that they will abide by these Terms as updated from time to time by Application.
6.2. It is User’s duty to verify the Listings in the Application before booking of water delivery services.
6.3. Users are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that the user chooses to deal with on the Application and use the user’s best judgment in that behalf.
6.4. The User warrants and represents that all details and information provided to the Application by the user are true and accurate and are not false, misleading or deceptive and the information contained on the Application will be kept accurate and up to date and compliant with these terms and conditions.
6.5. Application do not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. The User is advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that the user chooses to deal with on the Application and use the user’s best judgment in that behalf.
7. Service Rules:7.1. The User will not, nor allow third parties on the User’s behalf to (i) make and distribute copies of the Application (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the Application; or (iii) create derivative works of the Application of any kind whatsoever.
7.2. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the service, or charge for Application or service provided to the user in accordance with these terms, at any time and for any reason.
7.3. The User acknowledges that the terms of agreement with the user’s respective network provider (‘Internet Service Provider’) will continue to apply when using the Application. As a result, the user may be charged by the Internet Service Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Application or availing of the Services or any such third party charges as may arise. The User accepts responsibility for any such charges that arise.
7.4. The contents of this Application/Service do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from, making any decision.
8. Transaction using the Application8.1. All User request and payment for booking of water delivery services, can be made through the Application through the user account via credit card or debit card or net banking and Seller shall be solely responsible for providing invoices/GST invoices to the Buyer vide the Application.
8.2. Any errors during payment should be sorted by the Users with the payment gateway service provider.
8.3. Transaction response time would depend on the respective User and Application does not provide any guarantee or is not responsible for the transactions.
8.4. Application provides options for third Parties to advertise through the Application, all such advertisements by third Parties shall be in compliance of law and third Party shall be responsible for the same. Application does not provide any guarantee or is not responsible for the advertisements.
9. Payment:9.1. The price displayed for products on the Application includes the full retail price listed on the Listing itself, suggested by the Seller, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere and it also includes delivery / handling charges.
9.2. Users would be charged additionally the applicable Payment Gateway Charges / Convenience Charges / Collection Charges / Internet Handling Charges, etc by Application.
9.3. Any eligible re-funds will be in the form of “wallet balance” which may be utilized for the permitted future services on Application.
9.4. Financial settlements between Application and respective User (s) will be after the deduction of Application service charges and taxes as applicable.
10. Third-Party Application:Application may be linked to the Application(s)/Service(s) of third parties, affiliates and business partners. Application has no control over, and is not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such Application(s)/Service(s) made available by/through Application. Inclusion of any link on Application does not imply that the Application endorses the linked Application(s)/Service(s). Users may use the links and these services at the User’s own risk.
11. Disputes:11.1. All disputes or complaints relating to this Application/Service should be addressed to grievance officer at
11.2. On verification or if we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any User or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the service, Application at it’s sole discretion could cancel such services, listing, and/or Users Account and the Application maintains a list of all fraudulent transactions and User and would deny access to them or cancel any transaction placed by them. Application reserves the right to take the final decision.
11.3. User agrees that under no circumstances the Application shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions.
12. Refund, Reschedule and Cancellation Policy:12.1. All payments made using/vide the Application shall have a lock-in period of
12.2. If no complaints are received within
12.3. If any complaint or request for refund (for cause or no cause) is received within
12.4. Application shall in no way be responsible for any contracts, payments or transactions not done through the Application.
12.5. In the event of cancellation of booking, the Buyer shall bear the cancelation charges as determined by the Application.
13. Disclaimer:13.1. THE APPLICATION/SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND. TANKME EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME ASPECTS OF THE SERVICES ARE EXPERIMENTAL AND HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED IN ANY MANNER. WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR MAKE ANY CONDITION THAT THE APPLICATION/SERVICES ARE FREE OF INACCURACIES, ERRORS, BUGS, OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR ARE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR OTHERWISE VALID. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE APPLICATION/SERVICES, ALL OF WHICH IS OBTAINED AT USER’s OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. USER’s USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT USER’s OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM USE OF THE APPLICATION/SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USER’s COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USERS FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TERMS. FURTHER APPLICATION/SERVICES SHALL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY NON-PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF ANY CONTRACT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN ANY OF THE USERS. APPLICATION/SERVICES CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE CONCERNED SELLER/BUYER WILL PERFORM ANY TRANSACTION CONCLUDED ON THE APPLICATION. APPLICATION SHALL NOT AND IS NOT REQUIRED TO MEDIATE OR RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE OR DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SELLER AND BUYER.
13.2. APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY RELEVANT INSIGHTS WILL HIKE THE BUSINESS FOR THE USERS. APPLICATION IS NOT OBLIGED TO MARKET AND PROMOTE USERS AND SHALL NOT BE OBLIGED TO RECOMMEND A USER OR LISTING TO THE ANY OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTY.
13.3. APPLICATION DOES NOT WARRANT THE LISTINGS WILL COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY SAFETY OR ENVIRONMENTAL CODE OR REGULATION OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, MUNICIPALITY OR OTHER JURISDICTION BEYOND THE SPECIFIC EXPRESS WARRANTIES IN THESE TERMS.
13.4. APPLICATION MAKES NO GUARANTEE, NOR DO WE TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT INCLUDING ITS QUALITY, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE OR LEGALITY, OR ANY RESULTING LOSS OR DAMAGE. THE CONTENT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY LISTINGS OR ANY FEATURE THEREOF, IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
13.5. APPLICATION COMMUNICATES INFORMATION PROVIDED AND CREATED BY ADVERTISERS, LISTING AGENCIES, PUBLISHERS, USERS, RESELLERS, THIRD PARTIES, ETC. APPLICATION HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE ACCURACY, LEGALITY, LEGITIMACY, VALIDITY OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION OR PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES, WHICH MAY ALSO INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
14. Liability:Application’s liability for any claim arising under or relating to this terms or any service shall be limited to direct damages and shall not exceed the transaction fee paid to application for the relevant service. Application shall at its discretion have the option to refund the transaction fee or appoint another service provider to rectify or complete the service.
15. Indemnity:The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Application, it’s employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, demands, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the user’s access to and use of Application/Service, which may result in any loss or liability to Application or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of the user’s obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User’s violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
16. Intellectual Property:16.1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Application owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Application, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. The User acknowledges and agrees that the user shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Application belonging to Application without obtaining authorization from Application.
16.2. Application is not responsible for the content of any third party Application(s)/Service(s) and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such Application(s)/Service(s). If the user decide to link to any such third party websites, the user does so entirely at the user’s own risk.
17. Term & TerminationApplication may suspend or terminate the user’s use of the Application or any Service, if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that the user may have breached any of the Terms.
17.2. Application may delete any content or other materials relating to the User’s use of the Service and Application will have no liability to the user or any third party for doing so. The User shall be liable to pay for any Service that the User has already availed/ordered till the time of Termination for any reason whatsoever.
18. Confidential Information:18.1. User agree not to disclose information obtain from Application and / or from our clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to or by a User pursuant to a registering into the Application is proprietary information of
18.2. Application may include or offer third party products or services on our Application. These third party products/services have separate and independent privacy policies. Application, therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked products/services.
18.3. Application reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this terms and conditions at any time.
19. Governing Law:The laws of India shall apply and courts in Chennai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Application reserves the right to make changes to the Application/service and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the Users of Application’s Application/Service.
20. Arbitration:If any dispute arises between the user and Application during the User’s use of the Application or services, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of this terms or any our policy or the documents they incorporates by reference, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party appointed by Application. The place of arbitration shall be Chennai. The Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
21. General Clause:21.1. Any waiver of any rights available to Application under these terms shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
21.2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/her/it’s personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Application has no control over such matters.
21.3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, Application does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Application/Service provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
21.4. Application and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Application.